obese obese

Hmm...

Actually quite liked this. I'm inclined to believe it was a fluke, however, most of your stuff just annoys me. But you managed to catch the one Skinny Puppy/ Throbbing Gristle/ Nine Inch Nails fan who'll give you a thumbs up.

Once Was Never Enough For You Once Was Never Enough For You

Seven, because...

...The autotune was frustrating. I dont think you needed it. Other than that, I really enjoyed the piece!

The Space in Between The Space in Between

Meh...

I just... meh. Trent Reznor is my favorite human, so I guess I just wasn't all that impressed. The songs fit together in a very technical sense, but Spaces in Between has NOTHING to do with Zero Sum. Zero Sum is a final message, one last shaft of light through the dark, and Spaces In Between is about trying to fill a void in your life with something that only widens it. You're a good reactive artist, I just get the feeling that you lack the deep understanding of Trent's music required to play off of his creations. And the fact that, around the 5 minute mark, you just played Zero Sum... I'm sorry. I just don't like it.

System Failure (ad mix) System Failure (ad mix)

LOVE

Very Skinny Puppy, especially with the vocals and the beat. I absolutely love it!!!

Dereliction Dereliction

Nearly perfect

Very reminiscent, to me, of the good, classic industrial groups. Skinny Puppy beat, Nine Inch Nails piano, all it needs is some Throbbing Gristle lyrics. :)

{The Experiment} {The Experiment}

Very impressed

I'm a serious industrial fanatic. Usually, it takes a lot to impress me. But this is absolutely amazing. Hearkens back to the beats pioneered by Throbbing Gristle, and the sampling is VERY Skinny Puppy sounding. I love it, keep making music, man!!

crusherxt responds:

thanks dude XD. i fully agree with you. thanks for the alsome review and OF COURSE I WILL!

peace