Coil Coil

Wow

I loved it. I guess you have to be a fan of these kinds of games to appreciate it, but my parents raised me on Myst and Riven. :) This was amazing! I just wish it were longer.

The Undead Survival Test The Undead Survival Test

Well...

I liked it. It was a good, multi-faceted test of zombie apocalypse preparedness. The only flaw is that I got and F overall, which is a problem, because the only reason I'm even alive to PLAY this game is because I already SURVIVED a zombie attack...

Undead End Hardcore Undead End Hardcore

Very nice!

Struck me as like a TPS version of Doom Classic. I liked it!

Nephi's Adventure 2 Nephi's Adventure 2

Hmmm...

I can't tell if this is making fun of the Mormon faith, or preaching it... I'm an atheist living in SLC, so I'm inclined to lean towards parody...? But I don't know.

BoMToons responds:

Hopefully whether we're Mormon or not shouldn't affect your enjoyment of the game, but for the record, we are, and this game is our tribute to the scriptural account...obviously with our own creativity and sense of humor mixed in :)

Momiga Momiga

WOW!!

This was incredible!! Kept me on my toes, kept me engaged. The simplicity was baffling. :)

MOAR FRAGS!!!11 MOAR FRAGS!!!11

Pretty cool

The music is what made it for me. What song is this??

flashkycom responds:

This is "Sky's music" ("Muzyka neba" on russian) by Strasse der Hoffnung, my friend's band. You can find them only here: http://music.lib.ru/s/strasse_der_hof /

Coma Coma

Beautiful

Are you a Thomas Brush fan? lol, this reminds me of the Nevermore games. I loved it!!

William and Sly William and Sly

beast

this game is amazing. the art and the graphics are really well done, and whatever people were saying about it getting tedious is a bunch of bullshit. its not so difficult that it gets frustrating, but it still does pose a challenge. good work, mate!

Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3

good!

it's good, no doubt, but i still like the first one the best. that tounge puzzle was brilliant. but i like how this one has like, two completely different plots. that was a really cool touch. keep it up! i cant wait for #4!!

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

beautiful

this game was beautiful. i liked the second one the best unti this one came out. ive been waiting to find out what would happe to little olek, and the ending was good. Props, man, major!