Worlds Greatest Manwhore 2 Worlds Greatest Manwhore 2

Still nothing like the brochure, though...

The Crawler The Crawler

As a female double-above-knee amputee who frequently uses a skateboard, I hereby approve. :) Love it.

Pleasure Island 2 Pleasure Island 2

Showed this to my Australian boyfriend. He said, "What the fuck are you making me watch Anna? I don't get this Newgrounds website." A+.

Coil Coil

I loved it. I guess you have to be a fan of these kinds of games to appreciate it, but my parents raised me on Myst and Riven. :) This was amazing! I just wish it were longer.

The Undead Survival Test The Undead Survival Test

I liked it. It was a good, multi-faceted test of zombie apocalypse preparedness. The only flaw is that I got and F overall, which is a problem, because the only reason I'm even alive to PLAY this game is because I already SURVIVED a zombie attack...

Undead End Hardcore Undead End Hardcore

Very nice!

Struck me as like a TPS version of Doom Classic. I liked it!

obese obese

Actually quite liked this. I'm inclined to believe it was a fluke, however, most of your stuff just annoys me. But you managed to catch the one Skinny Puppy/ Throbbing Gristle/ Nine Inch Nails fan who'll give you a thumbs up.

Once Was Never Enough For You Once Was Never Enough For You

Seven, because...

...The autotune was frustrating. I dont think you needed it. Other than that, I really enjoyed the piece!

The Space in Between The Space in Between

I just... meh. Trent Reznor is my favorite human, so I guess I just wasn't all that impressed. The songs fit together in a very technical sense, but Spaces in Between has NOTHING to do with Zero Sum. Zero Sum is a final message, one last shaft of light through the dark, and Spaces In Between is about trying to fill a void in your life with something that only widens it. You're a good reactive artist, I just get the feeling that you lack the deep understanding of Trent's music required to play off of his creations. And the fact that, around the 5 minute mark, you just played Zero Sum... I'm sorry. I just don't like it.

Shiny Shiny

Amazing, but I feel like I want... some discipline in here.

Dwarf Handyman Dwarf Handyman

...But where'd you get the photo reference of my mom?

My Girlfriend My Girlfriend

I did that too!

Very good speed-drawing. I'm no good at fast charcoal, man, props!